Management Business Solutions is seeking a SyteLine / CloudSuite Systems Consultant for its ERP-systems client. Working from a home office, this person will provide customers with Infor SyteLine / CloudSuite system or other Computer/Networking Infrastructure technical service support. Successfully completing all projects, from requirements-gathering to customer acceptance on-time and on-budget, this individual will provide SyteLine / Cloudsuite services and identify other revenue-generating IT / Infrastructure service offerings.
- Develop strategic IT Infrastructure Roadmaps to meet customer requirements, including hardware and software requirements, cost and timing, Roles and Responsibilities, and Statement of Works.
- Deliver specified services, and ensure appropriate installations and on-time launch.
- Provide required data conversions, technical training, development and test protocols, etc.
- Support Sales and Business Development activities with respect to IT processes, value-added services, and RFIs.
- Provide leadership to internal and external teams, as well as strong customer service.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical discipline required.
- 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure Consulting preferred, ability to easily convey complex technical information to non-technical executives required.
- Technical knowledge of Infor CloudSuite Industrial / SyteLine systems preferred.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience and Certifications in Microsoft Technologies preferred.
- Certifications in CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+) and in Virtualization preferred.
- U.S. candidates only; up to 25% travel within the U.S.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER