As a Technical Support/ Customer Service Representative in our Coeur d’Alene Call Center, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our representatives are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Representative Training/ Customer Service
Tier 2: Tech Support
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support
Tier 4: Global Expert
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Competitive RECENTLY INCREASED wages based on Tier structure
- Evening and weekend shift incentives
- 40+ hours per week
- AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K
- $750 Employee Referral Bonus
- Community Involvement Programs
- Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
- Holiday Events/ Food days/ Give-aways/ Prizes/ Discounts/ Themed events/ Swag and more!
Training Pay: $13.50/hr
Production Pay: $14.10/hr- $16.77/hr based on agent tier level
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM
Paid Training: 16 weeks - 5 weeks of in class room training along with 11 weeks of on the job training
- Personalizes each call with our listen, care, connect strategies, also resolves customer concerns, prevents future issues, and promotes client services.
- Responds to client customers in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that service questions and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner
- Communicates and explains the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport
- Effectively administers DISH assessments and meets goals and metrics in place to drive completion
- Accurately logs customer interactions into systems; updates logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
- One year of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
- Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferable skills preferred
- Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate around a desktop computer
- Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
- Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
- Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!