Required skills & experience:
• 4+ years Software Engineering experience with Ruby on Rails
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in Ruby on Rails (must be clearly stated on Resume)
• Passion for building software quickly and driving value
• Proficient in writing automated tests while building features
• Experience with React
• Experience with devops pipelines is a plus: jenkins, aws codebuild, docker, etc
What you need to know:
• Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, you will work on a cross-functional, scrum team in the engineering department.
• You will help to deliver new features and products to our users and partners on a sprint by sprint basis and help promote a culture of engineering excellence.
• You will own your code every step of the way as you plan, develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code in production as we strive to become one of the best engineering teams in Austin.
• Build new software to support our expanding partnerships and user facing features
Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle.
• Drive value at every step of the way for the company.
• Continually think of and implement new ways to automate manual processes across our team and company.
• Work with engineers across the team to determine best practices and share domain knowledge.
• Willingly jump in and handle any task that needs handling!
licenses and certifications