Our client is looking for smart, team-first players that want to build a great product and have fun while doing it.
What will I be doing?
• Bring new features to life on our React.js web application
• Help improve our code patterns and architecture by paying down tech-debt
• Help shape our product vision by providing your input on the user experience
• Contribute to an engineering culture of collaboration and continuous improvement
• Passionate about user experience, and not shy to give your input
• Comfortable working on a Mac and Linux based environments
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment - we ship code every week
• Eagerness to learn new languages and technologies
• Collaborative, positive attitude, and self-motivated
Our Current Stack
• React.js Single Page Application, with Redux and Relay
• GraphQL API Server built on Ruby on Rails and Postgres
• React Native mobile app
• Heroku and AWS infrastructure
• CircleCI Continuous Integration
• Client and Server unit tests, plus full stack integration tests
Amazon Web Services, React
With GoCo, you can automate your onboarding checklist and give new-hires a delightful digital experience for pre-boarding before their first day.
Our mission at GoCo is to help small businesses spend less time on manual, painful, and complex HR tasks, so they can focus on growing happier, more productive teams. We hope by doing so, we can empower companies to focus on their own employees and mission.
Backed by notable investors such as Salesforce Ventures and featured as the #1 HR platform in Forbes, Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur Magazine, GoCo is delivering a more delightful workplace to thousands of businesses and their employees.
A normal work day at GoCo hardly feels like work at all. We're a close-knit team full of talented and passionate people, and growing quickly. We love to push the limits utilizing the latest modern tech and take pride in delivering to our users a platform that is delightful, intuitive and beautiful.
IT: Software Developer