Unity 3D Job Description
You will design and implement the object-oriented programming interfaces to create applications and create the game for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Android Handset , Windows Handset, Web player, Windows 07 / 08 and MAC.
Exp : 01-04 Years
No. of vacancy : 08
Unity3d and AIS framework provides a wide range of functionality and is used in every single mobile platform as well as desktop platform for games and applications. Your responsibilities will include developing Applications & Games, identifying areas for improvements, coming up with the designs and architecture, implementing and delivering a high quality product.
- Development in Unity3d Software, with C#.Net for Mono.
- Development and Deployment for iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone OS and WebGL.
- Basic knowledge and working of/with Xcode , Android Debugger and Visual Studio 2012
- Developing Consumer Application, Games or SIMs that can be either available in Marketplace or as any documentation provided
- Working with given AIS library with any incremental updates possible
- Working with 3rd party plug-in for Unity to integrate recently updated Admob, Facebook SDK, Notifications (Local/Push), RevMob or any other APIs that are required.
- To convert games in any given platform according to the needs of company and client. For Mobile & Desktop.
- Work on bug fixing, optimization and improving application's and game's performance.
- Creating Device/Platform Independent Game /Application User Interacting Mechanics.
- Developing Device/Platform Specific Game/Application Core Mechanics (in case of native only)
- Programming with C#.Net, basic concepts of Physics, Vector Maths, 3D/2D Views, AI algorithms.
Please share your resume at email@example.com