Themesnet Technology is looking for an IT (information technology) consultant (NOC21222)
Duties and Responsibilities as an IT (information technology) consultant (NOC21222),but not limited
- Analyze and evaluate Themesnet Technology clients' IT systems and internal processes to identify potential areas for improvement and ensure they meet organizational standards and user requirements.
- Design and recommend customized IT system solutions to clients, ensuring the solution meets their specific business needs and objectives.
- Work closely with other departments to assist or be responsible for the implementation of technical solutions for customers, supervise and manage the implementation process to ensure that expected results are achieved.
- Provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting services to Themesnet Technology customers.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on computer systems to ensure continued, efficient operation of client's IT systems.
- Monitor and optimize clients' IT systems and solutions to meet changing business needs.
- Maintain clear and timely communication with Themesnet Technology's clients, providing regular project updates and feedback.
- Develop and implement quality assurance procedures and testing for new and existing systems to ensure the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
1 - 2 years