NOC 00012 Vice-President
Just Order Enterprises Corp. (Fantuan) in Burnaby BC is looking for a Vice-President.
Just Order Enterprises Corp. (Fantuan) was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2014. With a mission of “life made easier,” the company is a one-stop platform providing food delivery (Fantuan Delivery), reviews (Fantuan Reviews), an errand service (Fantuan Rush), e-commerce and marketing services. Fantuan is one of the top Asian life-services platforms in North America, currently operating across Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York and other metropolitan areas in Canada and the US.
- A University Degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline related to the service provided is usually required
- At least 5 years of work experience in executive leadership roles is required
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
Wage: $ 250,000 annually
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Vacation Pay: 10 days' vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-Time & Permanent
Work Location: 300 – 9200 Glenlyon PKY, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Design operations strategies, communicate policies to employees, and help human resources build out core teams of the company.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day operation of the company and ensure the regional managers and other mid-level managers are meeting performance expectations.
- Allocate the funds and human resources of various departments to support the company's key projects.
- Foster a growth-oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com, only qualified candidates will be considered.