Unisystech is a provider of IT end-to-end services. We help our business clients across Canada achieve success by providing IT solutions and helping them reduce costs.
We specialize in software development for full-time and contract positions in the public and private sectors. Unisystech's base of skills and experience now spans many different industry sectors and technology platforms. Unisystech has grown to be respected for the solutions that it delivers and the methods in which they are delivered. Please take the time to explore our website and discover how our expertise can meet all of the technical requirements of your organization.
Unisystech Consulting Inc is looking for a Cheif Technology Officer (CTO) NOC 00012
Job Description: as a Cheif Technology Officer (CTO)
- Developing strategies for advancing partnerships, technology platforms, and external relationships to drive innovation and growth.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and collaborating with other departments to ensure the delivery of IT projects that meet market demands and drive business success.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements, aligning technology initiatives with the overall business goals and vision.
- Leading and overseeing the technology team, including hiring, training, and mentoring staff to foster a high-performing and innovative work culture.
- Providing guidance and technical expertise to drive the development and implementation of new technologies, systems, and processes that enhance operational efficiency and competitiveness.
- Identifying emerging technology trends and evaluating their potential impact on the business, making recommendations for strategic investments or partnerships.
- Ensuring the security, integrity, and availability of the company's technology infrastructure and data, including developing and implementing robust cybersecurity measures.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to prioritize and execute technology projects, ensuring efficient project management practices and timely delivery.
- Evaluating and selecting vendors, contractors, or partners for technology-related initiatives, negotiating contracts, and managing ongoing relationships.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, best practices, and regulatory requirements related to technology, and advising senior leadership on potential implications and opportunities.
- Representing the company in technology-related matters, including industry conferences, networking events, and partnerships with external organizations.
- Establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with key stakeholders, including technology vendors, industry experts, and partners, to leverage expertise and drive innovation.
- Continuously monitor and assess the company's technological capabilities and performance, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to optimize technology resources and processes.
- Driving a culture of innovation, continuous learning, and knowledge sharing within the technology department and across the organization.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Work: 2 years to 3 years
Wages: $65.00 to $67.00 per hour / full time