We are looking for Spanish speakers living in United States to help us improve the quality of information shared in social media!
Project Uolo EN-US
This project engages you to research and evaluate claims made in various pieces of social media content (e.g., articles, links, photos, or videos). The purpose of this work is to help assess the credibility of the content being posted to social media. This is for part time opportunity and work from the comfort of your home.
• An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends.
• Required working time is not less than 20 hours weekly
• Has an iOS or Android Smartphone
• Fluent Spanish Speaker
• Flexible hours (work whenever you want)
• No commitments (work as little or as much as you would like)
• Work from anywhere
To get started, sign up here.
Choose Spanish (United States) as your primary language. Once you have registered in our system and pass the initial screening process, kindly choose Project "Uolo EN-US" in your Projects Tab.
This project often has incentives available, particularly for new joiners!
Do not miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies!