SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: This position will provide assistant for the Technical Department for day-to-day large format technical and create related documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Assist with day-to-day large format equipment technical issues, include but not limited to contact, schedule, follow up with outside tech support, equipment technician and rated department.
- Create and organize technical documents.
- Assist Technical Manager in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities, including pre-meeting set-up, preparation, etc.
- Adhere to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures with efficiency.
- Raise operational process issue and/or question in a timely manner.
- Handle administrative tasks of the Technical Management team including record keeping, database update, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
This position does not supervise any incumbents.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School degree, Associates degree preferred.
- Large format experience is a plus.
- Fluent in writing, reading, and speaking English.
- Bilingual of Mandarin Chinese is a must.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and responsible.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.