Western Heritage is a premier provider of Heritage and geomatics services in Canada and worldwide. We have experienced staff in every area of heritage and geomatics studies. We are incorporated in Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia, delivering value to clients worldwide.
We are looking for a Software engineer to join our Calgary team. The workplace address is 203A-201 38 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 2M3.
This position is Full-time and Permanent. The wage will be 46.50 per hour with 30 to 40 hours per week. The overtime rate will be 1.5x the regular wage after 8 hours per day and/or 44 hours per week.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
Experience and specialization
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Project management software
- Web service design
- Software development
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Personal suitability
- Team player
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who are interested, but only selected candidates will be contacted.