Koh Young Research Canada Inc. is looking for a qualified software engineering manager to join our team.
Employer: Koh Young Research Canada Inc.
Job Title: Software Engineering Manager
Business address: 109- 8337 Eastlake Dr, Burnaby, BC, V5A 4W2
Working Location: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Compensation: $60.00-$75.00 (depends on work experience)
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week
Benefits: We offer a total benefits package that includes life insurance, extended health care, vision care, dental care and housing allowance.
• Manage and lead a distributed team of engineers
• Hire, coach, mentor, and provide feedback and career development guidance to your team
• Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
• Plan, design and implement new platforms in the company that will help grow revenue.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
• Design a large-scale code-build system that can produce multiple software products.
• Deliver integrated software solutions in the scheduled time for time to market
- Education: At least completing a two-year diploma in software engineering.
- Language: Fluent in English is required.
- Experience: A minimum 10 years of related experience is required.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. However, only qualified candidates for an interview will be contacted.