Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
City:New Yor, NY
Posted in: New York City: Brooklyn IT Jobs
Angular developer needs 3+ years’ experience in developing financial web application
Angular developer requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
- 1-2 yrs. with 90% experience in angular software.
- Strong knowledge of AngularJS 1.6, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Strong Knowledge of Visual Studio 205 and TFS
- Ability to understand the concepts of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and C#
- Strong understanding of debugging
- Knowledge in SQL Server 2016 or above.
- Knowledge in material design, knowledge of AngularJS Materials a plus.
- Ability to write clear and efficient code, this is a 100% coding position.
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- talented and experienced front-end developer
- demonstrate the ability to learn new emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
Angular developer duties:
- Work closely with fellow developers, project leads and QA in coordinating tasks & deliverables.
- Participate in peer code reviews