The Times of Canada group was established in 2010 with the vision to create a better understanding about the South Asian culture, heritage, fairs, and festivals, and its people within the mainstream Canadian society. We aim to spread awareness about the achievements, talents, and exceptional contributions of extraordinary South Asian community members.
The Times of Canada located on #207-7928 128 St, Surrey, BC V3W 4E8 is looking to fill 1 permanent full-time position for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
The qualified Graphic Designer will perform the following duties:
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of the advertisement or publication in order to meet their needs
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' or the magazine’s objectives
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software, and image processing, layout, and design software
- Estimate the cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
- Coordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
- Co-ordinate sub-contracting
- Other related duties as required
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
- Provide portfolio to demonstrate creative ability and previous work is required
Wages offered: $26.00/hour for 35 hrs/wk
We are also offering:
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible hours
Please send your resume detailing your work experience and qualifications to email@example.com
We thank your interest in our company, but only selected candidates will be contacted.