Salesforce Administrator needs 3 years’ experience administering Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, including customizing fields, records, record sets, workflows, reports and other standard objects
Salesforce Administrator requires:
- Working knowledge of various products and solutions offered by Salesforce and its partners,
- MapAnything and MetaLocator experience a plus
- Experience moving from Salesforce.com Classic to Lightening edition
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Excel Analytical skills to identify business needs and design and produce highly effective solutions
- Problem-solving abilities to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively to employees at various levels within the organization, and to answer questions clearly and concisely
Salesforce Administrator duties:
- Review high priority updates from Salesforce.com in a controlled environment and deploy once validated.
- Monitor the health of the Salesforce.com instance by regularly reviewing reports such as APEX tests, field utilization reports, roles by profile reports and others.
- Work with employees to solve problems that arise and educate employees on new updates. Develop documentation for operation, customization and training materials.
- Maintain fields, calculations, APEX scripts and triggers, workflows and other custom objects.
- Develop reports as requested by the business.