Posted in: Delhi IT Jobs
- At least 8-10 experience in any ETL Tool (preferably Informatica).
- At least 8-10 experience in any RDBMS. Preferably Teradata, or good exposure on Oracle, MS SQL or other enterprise database system.
- Need to have working experience of at least one scheduling tool, preferably Control M.
- Must be very good with Data Warehouse concepts and SQL querying skills.
- Must have hands on (current) experience on UNIX/Linux environment.
- Mandatory excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be experienced in diverse industries & tools, and data warehousing technologies.
- Over and above candidates should be ready to work in support environment on a rotational basis when required.