Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: New York City: Staten Island IT Jobs
Tech Lead needs 2 years of experience focused on working in AWS
Tech Lead requires:
- Strong experience with terraform and/or Cloud Formation scripts for Infrastructure as Code for various AWS resources
- Experience with build tools for CI/CD and quality (Git, Jenkins/Jenkins Pipeline, Cucumber).
- Hands on working experience with the Cloud network and security services (AWS & Azure)
- 5+ years of solid experience in AWS designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments in AWS ecosystem (including EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3).
- 4+ years of experience scripting language (Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl/PHP)
- Deep understanding of cloud security controls, logs, tools etc. and ability to audit those
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred.
- Experience with setting up monitoring and alerting for services.
- Comfortable interacting with customers, engineers, and developers with highly varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Professional Level AWS Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- Cloud Sysops Experience.
- Cloud experience in Finance or asset management industry.
Tech Lead duties:
- Assists engineers and other operations team members in implementing and troubleshooting cloud (primarily AWS) infrastructure solutions.
- Works closely with architects to identify, research, and experiment with other cloud tools, technologies, and frameworks that will help our teams to move faster in our cloud environments.
- Work with scrum teams to build and deliver software releases and infrastructure improvements through improved CI/CD processes.
- Establish standard for tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems and documenting best practices.
- Train and educate operations, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders on CI/CD practices and DevOps culture.
- Identify improvements and options to reduce our operating costs in all environments.
- Aspiring for routine automation of every repeatable task, driving towards a world of infrastructure as code.
- Integrate automated testing and feedback into pipelines (unit, component, end-to-end, performance, etc.)