Job Title: Service Desk Technician (Level 1)
Location: Austin, TX
Outline of the Role:
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide Level 1 technical support to internal staff worldwide. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Maintaining tickets in your queue and track changes 1st line support
- Troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Mobile devices, Laptops, PCs, Printers, Outlook, and Lotus notes, soft and hard tokens.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (SCSM) currently Service Now.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups Etc.