Manager – Applications & Software Development – REMOTE – Job 23-00981
Salary Range: $110K - $125K Permanent Position with Benefits
Remote Position – quarterly in-person meetings held in Youngstown, Ohio.
Youngstown, Ohio Company is seeking a Manager – Applications & Software Development. The Manager – Applications & Software Development role is to plan, organize, and manage the product roadmap and workload of the software development team to ensure the stable creation and operation of the organization & software products and services. Work closely with partners and contractors to manage and coordinate projects with the business units and other IT Departments when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field (i.e., Computer Science or Computer Information Systems).
- At least ten years of relevant team management experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a high degree of sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of the online and electronic payments industry – and the associated compliance areas of PCI-DSS v3.2/4.0 – as it relates to software development (i.e., Requirement 6: Develop and Maintain Secure Systems and Software).
- Exhibit highly effective interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Must excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct all aspects of software and applications development processes, and training and guiding the development team.
- Manage current vendor and partner integrations and assist in evaluating new integration opportunities.
- Evaluate application programs for efficiency and documentation – and ensure that output meets the needs of end users and business goals.
- Establish software development standards and processes and implement best practices for delivering scalable and high-quality software.
- Manage the product roadmap and any supporting documentation (i.e., release notes and stakeholder summaries).
- Participate in annual security audits and coordinate team efforts in preparation of the audit.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge of scrum theory, rules, and practices.
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Knowledge about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and user stories etc..
- Familiarity with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large number of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.