Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
City:Fort Collins, CO
Posted in: Fort Collins IT Jobs
Software Tester needs experience testing end-user applications and interfaces in a .NET development environment
Software Tester requires;
- Bachelor of Science degree in CS or CIS preferred, or related field with computer emphasis
- Experience testing end-user applications and interfaces in a .NET development environment. C# coding experience preferred.
- Experience testing end-user applications and interfaces with an object-oriented programming language.
Software Tester duties:
- Design & Develop enterprise-level software tests for software written on the ESRI GIS platform and ArcFM Solution.
- Implement automated tests with a variety of technologies and tools (Visual Studio, Fiddler, Postman, JMeter, and XUnit) relating to desktop, web and mobile based solutions for electric, gas, water and wastewater utility clients.
- Engage in all stages of the software development process, starting at requirements gathering, through iterative develop-and-test cycles, and to final production release.
- Serve as one of the primary contacts to a client base that is knowledgeable, technical, and often in operation-critical functions at utility companies. Create and maintain the client relationships that are valuable to our organization
- develop solutions independently or as part of a solutions team and have excellent problem-solving skills.