Are you looking to work in the aerospace industry? We have the job for you.
This is a Job Shop with VERY FAST PACED production. After training in our manufacturing system, employees are required to perform to the established fast-paced production flow.
Reports to Production Manager and other management personnel, working in an aerospace manufacturing environment under AS9100 quality system. Ensures that products manufactured are at their highest quality.
Punch Press Operator Essential Duties, but not inclusive:
- Excellent punctuality and attendance are expected
- Be able to Set-up punch press. Pancake Dies, some Progressive Dies
- Set each job up based on Routing Report instructions and Job engineering drawings
- Utilize assigned tooling to complete each job.
- Pull tooling and prepare setup for jobs.
- Operate Punch Press
- Ability to read Routing Report instructions and carry out directions as necessary
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary
- We are a fast paced job shop
- Blue print reading and Good penmanship are a MUST
- Computer literate is a plus.
- Tools required: Micrometers, Calipers, other
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Experience: Verifiable with minimum of two-years experience with the above qualifications
Shift: M-F 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Pay Range: $20.00-24.00/hr D.O.E