Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth! Join us- a leader in the HVAC industry as we pride ourselves in the installation of world class systems for leaders.
We are looking to expand our service department team with full time experienced and independent install technicians. If you have experience with residential and commercial installations in oil, propane, natural gas and air conditioning/heating systems we want you to join our team!
Benefits Include (but not limited to): Steady Year-Round Work, Company Van for business use, Top pay for experience, Company sponsored and manufacturing training, uniforms, cell phone, and more, Full benefit package including medical, vision, and dental insurance, Paid vacation, sick days and holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan, Pay for Performance Profit Sharing Program
Located in Methuen, MA, serving the Southern NH and MA. Job locations are within an hour drive of Methuen. Shifts are Monday- Friday, 7-3pm. Work Locations are on the road. Salary: $28-40 hourly. Pay is weekly.
Please call 413.310.0271 for an interview between 9am -8pm or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
HVAC/R Lead Install Technician Job Description
- Provide excellent customer service
- Reliable and capable of working as an independent, self-directed Lead install Technician
- Professional with 3 to 5 years of well-rounded experience with above average HVAC skill and capability
- Capable of reading & interpreting engineered blue prints, plans and manuals necessary for delivering project completion on time and on budget
- Lead and manage on-site installation of complex HVAC equipment and duct systems to assure completion of all installation tasks for both commercial and residential customers
- Observe & Comply with federal, state and local safety regulations as well as company policies & safety guideline requirements
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager with full project responsibility as the Lead Install Technician
- Follow detailed work plans and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of General Contractor and Project manager
- Mentor and guide apprentice helper assigned on each project
- Comply with Company guidelines regarding Change Orders required as a result of change or amended scope or additional work required
- Communicate with Project Manager daily accomplishments
- Maintain & Track Company truck stock to ensure needed parts & equipment are stocked on vehicle at all times
- Sustains company service van, tools, safety equipment and uniforms to company standards
High school graduate/GED or the equivalent.
Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Mastery of HVAC Installation Practices
Appropriate certifications commensurate with experience
Superb customer service skills
Confident, Competent and reliable and able to work independently
Standard computer skills
Personal general Tools required
Mechanically inclined with a hunger to continuously learn and upgrade skills and capabilities Ability to work as a team
Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices), carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces