Plumbers Commercial Construction, apprentice plumbers welcome
- New Construction Commercial and Industrial Buildings
- Installing, Maintaining and Repairing Pipes and Fixtures
- Worked with various materials such as: Copper, PVC, Cast Iron, Pex, CPVC, etc.
- Read/Interpret Blueprints and Perform Layouts for drawings
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, or walking.
- Must be able to safely use manual and power tools used in the plumbing construction trades.
- Must have basic trade hand tools
- Have basic PPE (will be provided if necessary)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have proper ID for work authorization
Willing to do a background check and drug test
Job Type: Full-time
For more information or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-247-4015.
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour plus hourly per diem, contact for more information.