Are you passionate about your Skill Trade? We are looking for a Licensed Plumber.
You won’t be overlooked when you join our team and grow with us! We are a family owned company who exists to produce a home and community where integrity, fine craft, beauty, utility and family happiness endures. Candidate is someone committed to these values and who strives to cultivate lasting relationships that enrich the lives of our clients and our team, someone passionate for the trade in the next generation of builders.
We pride ourselves on providing a full benefits package, Insurance, 401K Match, bonuses, PTO exceptional room for growth in (reviews every 3-6 months).
Please call 413.310.0271 between 9am - 8pm for an interview or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a scheduled interview.
Job Type: Full-time 7-4:30 pm
Location: Southborough, MA
Plumbing: 3 year (Preferred)
Salary: $31-38 hour depending on experience- UPDATE
MA Driver’s License (Required)
Plumber will work directly with customers to understand and address their plumbing issues. You will exercise critical thinking and technical skills and use your decision-making power to execute the best solution for the client.
• Assembles, installs, or repairs pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes. Acts as customer representative during client home interactions.
• Communicates to client what services are needed and why, prior to starting work.
• Exhibits a safety-first approach during all work activities, including when driving.
• Assembles pipe sections, tubing, fittings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing and/or welding equipment.
• Installs pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
• Keeps detailed records of work progress and customer interactions.
• Directs helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
• Conducts appropriate tests to ensure successful completion of each plumbing job.
• Fills pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Ensures client satisfaction with all work, including cleanup.
• And all other duties assigned by management to support the business’.
• You must have the ability to engage with and actively listen to customers.
• Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner according to our company policies
• Be willing to learn, improve, and advance.
• Be on time every day.