Our client in the packaging manufacturing industry located in Ridgefield Park, NJ is in need of a Slitter Operator for the 2nd shift.
This candidate will maintain all maintain all slitting production equipment and see facilities in proper working condition for maximum productivity while meeting or exceeding safety regulations.
• Operation of equipment to convert and/or pack printed material
• Visually inspects product and identify/remove defective material
• May view material to detect quality deviations with assistance of strobe light
• Follows quality work instructions
• Comply with all company and safety policies and procedures.
• Regular and predictable attendance, overtime when required.
• Ability to assist with slitting machinery set-up, run, and clean up; detail oriented; excellent verbal skills; ability to read and understand a job ticket.
• Ability to read a ruler.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency for on-time completion of assigned activities.
• Ability to work an 8 hour shifts, up to 12 hours as needed. Must be able/willing to work overtime as required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work - This is a full-time position. Monday through Friday.
Required Education - High school diploma or general educational degree (G.E.D.) desired.
This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate!
Pay rate: $12.00-$17.00 DOE
Candidates interested will submit their resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to Jennifer:
Candidates will consent to:
* Criminal background check
* Education verification
* Drug testing
* Recent and relevant employer references
ProStaff has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions.
ProStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer