Commercial Truck Equipment Co. is looking for full time Automotive Electrical Technician at 591 Chester Road Delta, BC V3M 6G7 Canada. There are 2 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Perform repetitive assembly and installation of electrical and mechanical components including CMVSS lighting, traffic warning systems, work lights, emergency lights, compartment lights, inverter/generators and associated AC wiring, video systems, remote throttle and start/stop and other related components to truck equipment installations.
- Test, adjust and troubleshoot basic electrical issues and problems on repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Maintain a clean work area to perform all necessary work.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts of electronic components
- Possess good mechanical aptitude.
- Understanding of system programming installed on truck equipment.
- Capable of using most hand tools.
- Recognize potential safety hazards and take appropriate action to minimize risks.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, drawings, written and verbal instructions.
- Function as a team member and contribute to group goals while maintaining a positive attitude.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week Mon-Fri, overtime payable after 40 hours. Pay is $34.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed secondary school. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to SChapman@comtruck.ca