CNC Machinist (2nd Shift) - Alliance, OH - Job 23-00867
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well established and growing original equipment manufacturer located in the Alliance area is seeking to hire a CNC Machinist Mill or Lathe.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years CNC machining experience mill or lathe
- Able to work from blueprints
- Set ups
- Routine Machine Maintenance
- Tight tolerances
- Conversational CNC Programming a PLUS
- Knowledge of Siemens 840D and Centroid M400 Controls a PLUS
- Operate tow motor / crane
Candidates may be required to submit to a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.