Truck Care Tire and Lube Technician- Certified
As a Certified Lube/Tire Technician will work in a Pilot Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing (Tire Service).
- Completing lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
- Draining and filling (Coolant System).
- Ensuring shop is clean and stocked.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred (Auto Tech Degree preferred).
- At least 3 months of relevant commercial truck service experience is preferred.
- Must possess wrenches from 1/4" to 3/4" and screwdrivers.
- Communication skills.
- TIA certified and will perform the following service on commercial highway trucks and trailers:
- Tire Service -- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing.
- Preventive Maintenance -- Complete lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment.
- Coolant System -- Drain & fill.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
* If you would like to find out more about the position and speak with someone directly, you can contact Richard at 440-275-1000.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.