As a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers Retread Technician you will perform retreading functions for light and medium truck, bus and specialty tires. This position functions in a manufacturing environment at a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center's Commercial Tire facility where commercial truck tires are retreaded through a series of manual and automated processes. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Inspecting and buffing tire carcasses for retreading.
• Applying rubber compounds to retread the tire.
• Curing retreaded tires.
• Quality control of finished product.
• Scanning tires in at each retread step to ensure accuracy of where each tire is currently located.
• Observing and complying with all safety and liability guidelines and policies.
• Using protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of machines.
• Any other duties requested by management.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing preferred.
• Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
• Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
• Must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
• Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
• Some shift work and/or work on Saturdays may be required.
• Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test (hair-based).
Equal opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected veteran/Disabled
Apply to this opportunity at: https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000236518110&c=8&d=goodyear2.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=9Zxy9zd7DZY:71iOjo2E5c8_ip85Lc6QIrkJSF0&rb=CLASSIFIEDADS