Ellis Floor Coverings is looking for a full-time Construction Worker at 4190 ON-9, Kincardine, ON N2Z 2X5 Canada.
There is 1 position available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and
barricades required at construction sites
• Assist tradespersons such as Tilesetter in construction activities
• Mix, apply and spread motar, cement and other adhesives using hand trowel
• Assist in setting tiles and other types of flooring
• Assist in cutting and fitting tiles using hand and power cutting tools
• Assist in aligning and straightening tile and other type of flooring
• Assist in removal and replacement of cracked or damaged tiles
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using shovels,
wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Clean up site and remove any hazardous materials
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Hours of work are 40-44 hours/week (overtime pay after 44 hours). Pay is $27.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English. No education required. Minimum work experience is 6 months hands on experience. Please send resumes via email to email@example.com.