As a Mileage Sales Tire Technician you will have exposure to and service a major transit / transportation fleet operation. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Day or Night shift available:
o Day Shift -- Monday thru Friday from 6am to 2:30pm
o Night Shift -- Sunday thru Thursday from 10pm to 6:30am
- Mounting and dismounting of bus tires by hand and machine, balancing and flat repairs.
- Vehicle inspection, inflation maintenance and record keeping, using electronic technology.
- Operates in both indoor and outdoor environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Qualified candidates for this position need not have experience, but should have a positive attitude, be highly self-motivated and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work without direct supervision.
- Frequent bending, twisting, lifting, squatting and walking.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and both hair and urine drug screens.
- Must have valid California (CA) driver's license.
Goodyear offers a benefit package which includes medical, prescription drug and dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid sick time, 10 paid holidays per year, and company provided uniforms. Goodyear associates also receive discounts on tires. This position pays a base hourly wage on a weekly basis of $15-17 per hour based on experience.
*** If you would like to find out more about the position, you can contact Tony at 213-923-9060. Located at 8800 Santa Monica Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
Equal opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected veteran/Disabled