Wire EDM Machinist (Electrical discharge machining) - Akron, Ohio - JOB 23-00957
Salary Range: $17.00 - $35.00+/HR DIRECT HIRE
Akron, Ohio area manufacturer is hiring Wire EDM Machinist (Electrical discharge machining) for day shift.
- High School Graduate (Trade school or experience)
- Set-up and operate CNC Wire EDM Machine (electrical discharge machining)
- Past experience with Mitsubishi CNC Wire EDM Machine preferred
- Knowledge of set-up, operation, & cleaning (threading, float cleaning…)
- Knowledge of MasterCAM CAD/CAM software programming or editing preferred
- Other manual or CNC machining skills are a plus to include: Bridgeport / Bridge mill Machining, lathe, surface grinder, drill press, tow motor, & crane
- Able to read basic or advanced technical drawings / blueprints with good math / trig skills
- Handle large parts, read measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, gauges, indicators, edge finder, bore gages, probes)
- Read a steel scale in fraction and decimal
- Do basic or advanced layout / set-ups
- Mold function knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of or able to learn basic or advanced CNC machine programming (tool path programming & macro programming)
- Knowledge of different steels and materials
- Physically fit to lift up to 50 pounds when needed
- 1st shift is 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website:www.integrityjobs.com(To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.