This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Eurospec Autobody (2001) Ltd. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team as Auto Glass Repair Shop Manager.
Employer name: Eurospec Autobody (2001) Ltd
Job Title: Auto Glass Repair Shop Manager. (NOC 0621)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: Unit 2/3, 13136-84 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W1J1
Salary: $30/Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of College diploma
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey, BC
- Completion of secondary school
- Completion of college diploma in business administration or related field is required
- Two years of relevant experience is required
- Effective management skills, working with others, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate the daily operations
- Set and monitor staff work schedules and performance
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies by carefully studying market trends and customer demands
- Establish excellent relationship with suppliers for parts and accessories
- Implement price and credit policies of services offered
- Prepare budget, approve expenditures and monitor revenues
- Resolve customer complain that has been escalated to management
- Recruit staff and train in company rules and regulations
- Ensure health and safety regulation are followed
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Interested candidates please email your resumes.