OverviewRespond to this Ad
Posted in: Ontario Skilled Trade Jobs
Haas Enterprises Inc. is looking for full time Metal Fabricator at 68 Bysham Park Dr, Woodstock, ON N4T 1R2 Canada. There are 6 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
- Construct patterns and templates as guides for layouts
- Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications
- Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
- Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods
- Set up and operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines such as brake presses, shears, cutting torches, grinders, and drills, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill or otherwise form heavy-metal components
- Install fabricated components in final product.
Hours of work are 40 hours/week. Pay is $25.75/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 3 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com
Respond to this Ad