Fort Collins Tradesmen office is hiring for an HVAC sheet metal installer for new construction. We do commercial and residential new construction in the N. Colorado area. Looking for a HVAC sheet metal installer with 2 or more years of experience and basic hand tools, as well as PPE. The starting pay is $16-25/HR depending on experience level, and we work 40-50 hours a week. Please see below for what benefits Tradesmen offers and a little about us or call 970.484.8807 with any questions or to schedule an interview.
Must have a valid driver license and reliable vehicle.
- Studying building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Diagnosing causes of equipment breakdowns, testing parts with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling parts, and making necessary repairs
- Locating and marking position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cutting openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machin
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those HVAC Technicians that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of experience as HVAC Technician
- Solid knowledge and understanding of system operation, building plans and working drawings
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability