Please apply online @: www.pepsicojobs.com
Position performs diagnostic and repair work, including scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light, medium, and heavy commercial/DOT-regulated vehicles), vans and forklifts. Position works with a high degree of independence. Position also requires a number of physical movements including lifting, pinching, bending, reaching, climbing, and manipulating and handling objects. This position requires that you have your own basic hand tools; diagnostic, ergonomic, and high-tech equipment will be provided. Due to the scope and variety of Pepsi's fleet, our department includes a variety of positions and job opportunities, ranging from entry-level to master technicians; 3-5 years of relevant work experience are required for this experienced-level position. We provide extensive training and continuous education to continue your career development.
* Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary
* Computer-based diagnostics; interface with modern truck interfaces
* Basic computer use (email and web browser)
* Adherence to DOT regulations
* Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
* Answer road calls
* Maintain vehicle records as required
* Maintain and repair fleet equipment
* Fill out all necessary documents
* Maintain records such as daily check list (pre-trip inspection)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity