Gincor Werx is looking for full time Mechanical Installations Technician at 1059 John Counter Blvd #2 Kingston, ON K7K 6C7, Canada. There are 5 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
· Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
· Actively support customer satisfaction initiatives and determine the need for other unrelated repairs
· Provide leadership by demonstrating high level of best work practices and quality control and complete assembly work in a timely manner, meeting customer expectations and project time estimates.
· Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
· Installation of truck equipment such as such as dump bodies, van bodies, snow & ice products (snow plows, spreader) including welding bodies to frames
· Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck and truck-trailer systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
· Work with shop team to determine approach, including material requirements, tools and method of installation for optimal quality and safety.
· Demonstrate an understanding of mechanical/electrical systems and welding with a range of types of materials.
· Promote and participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Gincor's Health and Safety Policy and best practices.
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 40-45 hours/week, pay is $28/hour. Successful candidates must speak English. Must have secondary school diploma. Minimum work experience is 3 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org