OverviewRespond to this Ad
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear Auto Service is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
We are looking to add a DOT Maintenance Technician to our team today!
Our DOT technicians for this position enjoy a climate controlled, well maintained, indoor facility. You will be working in a centralized location. No on-the-road maintenance required!
A DOT Maintenance Technician is accountable for properly and safely performing the services needed for all commercial DOT vehicles at a dedicated fleet servicing center. This role focuses on fleet services for a large last mile retailer, primarily running class 3-6 vehicles. Looking for someone who enjoys a fast paced and highly productive work environment. Plenty of room to grow and develop with this newer evolving fleet utilizing a high degree of technology and future EV integration Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing last mile fleet services, routine inspections/maintenance/diagnostics, and problem-solving: Including mirror repair, step repair, brake repairs, preventative maintenance, wheel alignments, battery changes, light changes and tire installation
- This includes working on both gas and diesel vehicles
- Dismounting and mounting any type of tire.
- Cleaning and maintaining service equipment.
- Properly executing required billing documents (accurate and legible) then submitting to management.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Wearing proper PPE, using cages, and following all other safety policies and procedures.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- High School or GED preferred
- 2 years of DOT experience to perform qualified DOT regulated inspections, preventative maintenance, and break related services
- Must have DOT Brake Certification, or be willing to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet DOT physical requirements, including being at least 21 years of age
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures.
Please click on the link given below to complete your application. Apply Today!!