Goodyear Tires is looking for a Truck Technician for our Garland, TX location. As a Truck Technician, you will work at a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center Truck Care and be responsible for all aspects of medium and heavy truck light mechanical service and repair for customers and company vehicles. Apply now:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- DOT inspections, Electrical wiring & lights, exhaust systems (including turbo replacement), brakes & air systems, driveline and suspension (including clutch replacement), air conditioning, engine cooling & radiator, fuel system. Working to eliminate come-backs and returns.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- 2-4 ASE Certifications
- Must have a valid driver s license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- At least one year of previous commercial truck service.