Machinist (Mills/Lathes) - 2nd Shift - Cleveland, Ohio - Job 21-00621
Hourly Rate: $18.00 - $25.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
A Cleveland Manufacturer is currently seeking Machinists (Manual and CNC) to work on 2nd Shift. Must be able to do tool changes, set-up & operate mills, drill press and lathes as well as CNC programming operation.
- High School (or GED) graduate with additional trade school education
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Work experience with ability to set-up and operate Manual or CNC machines (horizontal and vertical mills and lathes and drill presses)
- Experience with the following materials desired (steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon)
- Knowledge of feeds and speeds as well as determining proper tool paths
- Tooling and fixture set-up and changing
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write CNC programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
- Assist with numbering parts and maintaining data base
- Must keep good documentation
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Someone who is seeking a stable long-term job with benefits
- 2nd Shift - 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.