Die Maker - Avon, Ohio - JOB 23-00771
Hourly Rate: $23.44 - $32.16/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm
Avon Manufacturing Company is seeking Die Makers. The Die Maker key responsibilities are to set up and operate machine tools, such as lathe, milling machine, and grinder to machine parts to specifications. Verify correctness of machined parts to specifications. Study blueprints of product and die, prototype of products, and die models. Verifies dimensions, clearances, and alignment of members and parts in die, using dial indicators, gage blocks, thickness gages, and micrometers. May operate power press, perform final adjustments and refinement operations on die in press, and inspect piece part product, to complete tryout of die for Initial Sample Inspection Report
- Must have 1-2 years minimum experience as a Die Maker/Die Repair
- Must be able to read Blueprints
- Knowledge of tool room equipment
- Experience with Machining (ID-OD grinding to close tolerances)
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with hand tools (stones, files, powered grinders)
- Must have good math skills (geometry, algebra, trigonometry)
- Any CAD skills a plus
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 a plus
- Experience with GD&T a plus
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer