As a Mileage Sales Tire Technician you will have exposure to and service a major transit / transportation fleet operation. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The shift available for this position is Monday through Friday from 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Mounting and dismounting of bus tires by hand and machine, balancing and flat repairs.
- Vehicle inspection, inflation maintenance and record keeping, using electronic technology.
- Operates in both indoor and outdoor environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Qualified candidates for this position need not have experience, but should have a positive attitude, be highly self-motivated and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work without direct supervision.
- Frequent bending, twisting, lifting, squatting and walking.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and both hair and urine drug screens.
- Must have valid driver's license.
Goodyear offers a benefit package which includes medical, prescription drug and dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid sick time, 6 paid holidays per year, and company provided uniforms. Goodyear associates also receive discounts on tires. This position pays a base hourly wage range on a weekly basis of $17-$19 per hour.
*** If you would like to find out more about the position and speak with someone directly, you can contact Derl at 336-609-4659.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.