Location: Ft. Benning, GA
Pls. apply online at: http://www.advanciatech.com/careers
Advancia Technologies is seeking qualified candidates with three (3) to six (6) years of experience serving in a SBCT formation (MGS- Stryker variant and ATGM- Stryker variant), or have earned the ASI R8 during their military service.
- Review and deliver instruction of approved course material, to include individual student and small group performance.
- Provide written After Action Reports; Collect/analyze lessons learned, identify trends, review capstone doctrinal publications. Review course documents and training materials for accuracy and prepare suggested changes and modifications (i.e. learning product development).
- Provide instructional support by assisting the military lead in preparing the classrooms/ training areas; assist in live-fire evaluation and control; assist in Range Control tasks, to include opening, maintaining and closing the firing range(s), and operating the target computer system.
- Served in the U.S. Army as an NCO with the MOS of 11B, 19K or 19D and hold an ASI of R8. Additionally, certified on the Advanced Gunnery Training System (AGTS).
- Certified on Heavy Brigade Combat Team (HBCT), Armor Brigade Combat Team (ABCT), or Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT) Gunnery.
- Certified on Vehicle Crew Evaluator Exportable Packet (VCEEP) standards
- Working knowledge of AR 385-63, DA Pam 385-63, TC 25-8, TC 3-20.31, FM 3-20.21, TC 3-20.31-4 and TC 3-20.0
- Served as a Master Gunner at Battalion or higher level for at least one year in a Stryker equipped unit
- Experience in the delivery of military instruction (Common Faculty Development Program- Instructor Course [CFDP-IC] certified or equivalent certification [e.g., other branch of service, civilian education]) within the last five years.
- One year of experience with the systems approach to training/curriculum development (ADDIE) and management.
- Working knowledge of DOD, Joint, and Army Training, Training Management, and Training Support practices, policies, procedures, concepts, and methodology involved in Army training.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather. Capable of walking long distances up to 1 KM over broken ground and may have to remain standing for extended periods of time in order to support training on range operations. Capable of climbing up/down on a variety of military and armored vehicle platforms.
Advancia Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.