Anodizer Technician (2nd or 3rd Shift) - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00517
Hourly Rate: $15/HR Temp to Hire
Cleveland Area Company is seeking an Anodizer Technician. The Anodizer Technician will be responsible for performing anodizing to specific requirements of the specifications provided. Maintain the Anodize line as needed to produce quality products. Establish the requirements for fixturing and tooling needed for the anodizing process. Perform Final post anodize inspection of products. When needed prepare documentation required for anodize customers.
- High School Diploma of GED required
- Aluminum or titanium anodizing experience preferred but not required.
- Experience/Knowledge of all basic anodizing procedures helpful
- Must be able to work around chemicals
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must adhere to all company safety, environmental standards, and OSHA standards.
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.