Automotive Service Technician
Binaka Auto Sales and Repairs Ltd, located at 7743 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1L4, Canada is looking for an Automotive Service Technician to perform auto repairs and maintenance. This is a full-time position.
The right candidate will perform the following duties:
- Completes and reviews repair orders and vehicle inspection reports with the service supervisor. Inform customer of any additional maintenance/repair work required.
- Inspect motor in operation, test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements.
Wages: $ 28.50/hr. based on 40 hrs a week
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com
• Completion of secondary education is required. Training courses or a vocational program would be considered an asset
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an Automotive Service Technician is required
• Ability to communicate in English
• Customer service skills are especially important to us.