At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a talented Maintenance Service Supervisor to be based out of Domain apartments in Kissimmee, FL!
We thought you might want to check out where you could be working next. Click here to take a peek at the property! Trust us… you are going to like what you see.
Supervises, coordinates and performs activities associated with the general maintenance of a shopping center, office building, or multi-unit residential property. This may include repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, general to advance mechanical maintenance, interior maintenance, general to advanced plumbing, general to advanced carpentry, housekeeping, and/or food court activities.
- Supervises and coordinates efforts of the maintenance staff. Recommends new hires, discipline, and contributes to performance appraisal. Responsible for training, coaching, and communications to the maintenance staff.
- Performs or assigns work to repair and maintain mechanical equipment, including heating and air conditioning. Diagnoses problems. Disassembles units, cleans, lubricates, repairs, and replaces parts.
- Performs or assigns routine to difficult carpentry duties, including installation of new doors and installation or repairs of doorjambs, moldings, hinges, door closers, locks, knobs, etc. Also, may include drywall or plaster repair and painting duties.
- Performs or assigns routine to difficult electrical duties, including inspecting and testing lighting, wiring and power circuits, replaces faulty switches, replaces faulty lamps and ballasts.
- Performs or assigns routine to difficult plumbing duties, including unclogging sinks and toilets, repair of faucet, assemblies and replacement of washers, repairs or replacement pipes, repair of fountains, etc.
- Interface with contractors and vendors. Depending on property needs, creates written specifications and secures bids for services in accordance with established bid process. Solicits bids, negotiates with vendors for goods and services, schedules work to be completed, etc.
- Schedules services on turnover units with contractors. Schedules regular PM work for community. Actively working with immediate supervisor on recommended big projects for the community.
- Attend construction meetings for new developments and assist with punch out units and ensures timely delivery of such units.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- 3-4 years of required experience in Commercial or Multi-Unit property.
- Preferred certifications for this position include: HVAC (depending on property needs), Electrical, or Appliance.
- A valid driver's license may be needed depending on the property.
- Required skills for this position include: self-motivated, team-player, communication, interpersonal, attention to detail, customer service, initiative, and personal accountability.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Brookfield Properties cares about the well-being and work-life balance of our valued associates! To show how much we care, we offer awesome incentives that include:
- Full benefits package
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Incredible associate rental discount if you choose to live on-site! Who wouldn't want to live at one of our beautiful properties (especially at a discounted rate)?!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace