· Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide.
· We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401k, certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
· At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions.
· We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
· The Entry-Level Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and is able to perform basic automotive services including mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, vehicle inspections and other less technical services while delivering an excellent customer experience.
· Responsible also to maintain clean and safe work areas in the tire and service department.
· A valid driver's license
· High school diploma or GED is preferred
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.