We are looking for an Apprentice Mechanic for Truck & Coach in Toronto!
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Sign On Bonus: $5,000.00 gross (paid out after 90 days and 180 days of employment)
- Tool Allowance $800/yr
- Uniform, coverall & safety boots provided by the employer
- Pension $6.05 per hour in pension contribution
- Benefits: full benefits plan 100% paid by employer (equating to $3.07/hr)
What do you need to apply?
- Registered in an Apprenticeship program
- Valid G class driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- 18+ years of age and legally entitled to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Eagerness to learn and driven to improve technical skills within a team environment
- A Mechanical aptitude and safety focused mindset
What will you do?
Our Technicians pride themselves on doing the work right the first time and we look for this same sense of personal ownership of work when considering new members for our team. We offer on-the-job training and encourage continuous learning and higher education to keep skills up to date.
As an Apprentice, you will assist in the repair and adjustment of
equipment, perform minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services in accordance with established safety procedures.
Shift: Shift: Evening shift - Monday to Friday (2 pm start)
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran