WORTRA ENTERPRISES LTD. seeks for a high skilled Cabinetmaker.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Over 4 years of experience in related field is required.
Hourly Wage: C$ 22.50
Work Hours: 35 Hours per week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation per year and extended medical insurance after completion of a year employment
Language of Work: English
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made
- Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood
- Operate woodworking machines, such as (cnc machine, edge bander) power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Only selected candidates are invited for an interview.
WORTRA ENTERPRISES Ltd.
1682 Booth Ave. Coquitlam, BC V3K 1B9