At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Are you a talented maintenance professional who takes pride in their work? A problem solver? Someone who likes to work within a team environment? If so, this job could be for you!
We are searching for a talented Temporary Maintenance Technician to be based out of Midtown Towers in Parma, OH and float to our other property, Chestnut Lake Apartments in Strongsville, OH! Support is needed from June through September.
The Maintenance Technician skilled requirements within the apartment community:
- HVAC: repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation (sinks, toilets, faucets, etc.)
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, lamps, etc.
- Machinery: repair and maintain chillers, belts, pumps, fans, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Most importantly is the ability to provide exceptional customer service
The Maintenance Technician required and preferred qualifications within the apartment community:
- 1-2 years of required experience in Commercial Property or Multi-Unit Residential Property.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED. 3-4 years of experience can offset minimum educational requirements for this position.
- Preferred certifications for this position include: HVAC (depending on property), Electrical, or Plumbing.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills: self-motivated, team-player, communication, interpersonal, attention to detail, customer service, and personal accountability.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace